The Supply Chain Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Supply Chain department with a variety of administrative tasks. Your key duties will include providing high-level, confidential administrative support, project-base activities, develops presentations, correspondence, manages financial reports, attends meetings and other project management duties as needed.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Coordinate internal and external high level meetings and conference calls (organize, take minutes, and follows up on actions).
- Manage calendars and coordinate travel and meeting arrangements.
- Organize and maintain corporate files, documents and records and coordinate with external parties on same (SharePoint user a plus)
- Create advanced PowerPoint presentations often on time-sensitive basis.
- Produce ad hoc business reports using data, narrative and graphic outputs.
- Prepare intermediate Excel spreadsheets and graphics.
- Process invoices and expense reports; follow up on invoices as needed.
- Conduct independent online research and data analysis.
- Perform a variety of project management administrative duties
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role working with C-level executives
- Highly literate in common computer applications including internet research and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Deadline driven– willing to work nights and weekends as necessary to get the job done.
- Takes ownership and accountability – execution oriented.
- Strong organizational, analytical, detailed planning and project management skills – can handle multiple projects at once.
- Collaborative, team oriented work style
- Bachelor's degree
- Timely and appropriate communication to superiors and peers, building effective relationships with others.
- Articulate and persuasive; can communicate difficult and complex matters in a straightforward, transparent manner.
- Must work effectively in a fast-moving, stakeholder value focused, entrepreneurial environment.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.