We’ve got a lot of exciting things going on, and we need an expert Marketing Specialist to help us successfully execute our goals. With a recent acquisition and the largest number of new products in our company’s history launching in the next 6 months, there are critical projects that need shepherding from ideation to completion. You will be a key member of the Marketing Communications team and work closely with cross functional areas to drive the success of these projects.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Manage creation and set-up of Symmetry go-to-market materials and promotional programs
- Work closely with supply chain team to manage all textiles and finishes. Includes updates to textile reference guide, managing inventory at Thoroughbred (3rd party fulfillment), and testing requests. May also include marketing activities related to new textiles
- Lead process of refreshing existing printed materials as needed, working with Creative and Product teams and outside vendors
- Manage existing SOI and IDEON collateral inventory at Thoroughbred (3rd party fulfillment partner), including product brochures, sell sheets, and pocket portfolio
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 3+ years of experience in marketing including a minimum of two years of experience in marketing program management or marketing communications role
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or similar field strongly preferred
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be extremely detail-oriented and thorough.
- Excellent organization, time management, project management, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience selecting and working with vendors, including printers and other production resources
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in a manufacturing and/or B2B environment a plus
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.