The Distribution Clerk will be responsible for supporting and providing tactical support for pick, pack and ship operations within the distribution warehouse. Clerk will also be responsible for assisting with daily clerical and inventory functions.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Picking material to fulfill customer orders.
- Package / preparing order for outbound shipping.
- Validate order quantities and generate all required shipping documents and labels.
- Transact all shipping activities within the company’s Transportation Management System.
- Execute the company’s transportation plan by shipping all outbound customer orders with the assigned carriers.
- Respond Customer Service e-mails and phone calls as needed.
- Verify physical inventory matches inventory reported in system and make any necessary adjustments to correct discrepancies.
- Perform cycle-counts as required.
- Conduct inventory audits on a regular schedule.
- Other Duties as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year warehouse inventory control experience
- 1 + year of experience in transportation and / or shipping required.
- Solid computer and communication skills.
- Ability to operate standup mobile workstations
- Fork Lift Driver certified; Stand up and Sit Down.
- Lift and carry up to 50lbs
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.