At Exemplis, we strive to delight our customer every day with a 5-star customer experience (CX).
Obsessed about the customer experience, the Senior Manager of Training and Quality will be the service excellence ambassador charged with training and inspiring team members to consistently achieve our service excellence goals by personifying the Exemplis culture and values to both teammates and customers.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Experience, primary responsibilities include:
- Developing a strategic training and development roadmap to elevate and sustain our game long term.
- Designing, implementing and managing structured training modules and development programs for the entire CX department.
- Developing and implementing programs to monitor quality of CX interactions across all channels (email, phone, chat).
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Define the key components of a 5-star service model for Exemplis.
- Develop and implement a strategic, long-term training and development roadmap that enables our team to meet 5-star CX objectives.
- Leverage a variety of training modalities (e.g., classroom, e-training, instructional guides), as appropriate, for effective delivery of training content.
- Develop content and deliver training modules spanning from New Hire induction and orientation training to Service/System/Product training, and managing difficult conversations, always incorporating and driving Company values and culture.
- Implement tools to measure and assess on-going Quality performance of all CX interactions based on the key service components.
- Develop and implement surveys to measure Customer Satisfaction and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop insights and viable recommendations designed to increase quality of service and efficiency.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best in class service by attending training, seminars and webinars related to customer experience and technology.
- Recruit, train and manage a team of trainers as needed to support CX and sales
- Any other projects as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in training Ability to apply and integrate adult learning principles into training and development programs.
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience and fluency with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Sales/retail/hospitality experience is a plus
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.