At Exemplis, we have a lot of systems to build, processes to optimize and data to manage. We are looking for a People Analytics and System Analyst to identify and facilitate development and effective use of HR data and systems. This position will partner with the business to improve HR systems integration and HR data deliverables.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Develops custom and complex reports to meet the business needs of HR and other departments.
- Designs and maintains robust suite of reports and dashboards to support the HR team and business leaders with real time analytics.
- Designs and develop analytics reports for leadership and communicate with all levels of stakeholders (monthly, annual)
- Implements new modules to the current HRIS suite.
- Reviews new HR application and processes, including application releases and upgrades.
- Identifies opportunities for upgrades that will potentially impact and enhance the user experience.
- Documents and revises system procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Maintains, troubleshoots and ensures data integrity of HR systems.
- Provides training to others as it pertains to the HRIS function on such items such as, reporting, self-service, and application support.
- Acts as liaison between IT and HR on development and production issues.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, HR, Statistics or related field from an accredited University
- 2+ years of HR systems experience
- 2+ years data analysis experience
- Advanced skillset in Excel
- Experience working with SAP SuccessFactors
- Familiar with tools to support data analysis (e.g. MS Access, Crystal, MS SQL, Power BI).
- Experience designing actionable people metrics and analytics to drive business decisions.
- Experience in workforce planning
- Experience with compensation data and/or analysis
Born and bred in sunny California, Exemplis® was founded in 1996 on one simple principle: when it comes to our customers, instant gratification is never overrated. Our brands were created to give our customers what they want, how they want it, when they want it. Discover industry-leading brands that offer award-winning seating solutions for every desk, space and environment.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.