At Exemplis, we have a lot of systems to build, processes to optimize and data to manage. We are looking for an HRIS Analyst to identify and facilitate development and effective use of HR business systems and data. This position will partner with the business to improve HR systems integration and HR data deliverables.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Develops and implements new modules to the current HRIS suite.
- Reviews new HR application and processes, including application releases and upgrades.
- Identifies opportunities for upgrades that will potentially impact and enhance the user experience.
- Documents and revises system procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Develops custom and complex reports to meet the business needs of Human Resources and other departments.
- Maintains, troubleshoots and ensures data integrity of HR systems.
- Provides training to others as it pertains to the HRIS function on such items such as, reporting, self-service, and application support.
- Designs and maintains robust suite of reports and dashboards to support the HR team and business leaders with real time analytics.
- Improves data integrity in collaborate with COE teams to achieve actionable data & metrics.
- Acts as liaison between IT and HR on development and production issues.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, HR, Statistics or related field from an accredited University
- 2+ years of HR systems experience
- 2+ years data analysis experience
- Advanced skillset in Excel
- Experience working with SAP SuccessFactors
- Familiar with tools to support data analysis (e.g. MS Access, Crystal, MS SQL, Power BI).
- Experience designing actionable people metrics and analytics to drive business decisions.
- Experience in workforce planning
- Experience with compensation data and/or analysis
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.