Have you been on the hunt for a unique opportunity to join a world-class team? Lucky for you, we have the map directly to a golden role! We’re looking for a Senior Financial Analyst: Treasury and Financial Operations who wants to leverage their business acumen in our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
In this role, you will have exposure to internal and external stakeholders as you own treasury, financial operations and compliance reporting. Our “team first” environment will make it easy for you to learn, grow and influence as you own projects from idea to implementation. If you are a dynamic, agile, intellectually curious person who wants to make an immediate, positive impact on the business, this is the role for you!
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Business Modeling: develops and maintains a complex integrated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.
- Reporting: internal and external to stakeholders who include shareholders, financial institutions and other various obligations.
- Treasury function: detailed, accurate cash forecast.
- Business Process Improvement: identifies improvement opportunities, recommends future state, quantifies opportunities, partners with business leaders to successfully implement, and tracks success
- Various stewardship and ad-hoc projects: close, audit, tax, state and federal compliance.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or Accounting
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (financial analysis, business analysis, manufacturing)
- Experience developing complex reports and providing summarized, actionable analysis to all levels of the organization.
- Strong financial modeling skills including developing models to understand complex business scenarios, gathering data from a variety of internal and external sources, validating it, performing analysis using flexible modeling techniques, drawing conclusions, translating them into action plans, and successfully executing against the plans.
- Tech savvy and high proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A history of exercising solid business judgment to help set/manage priorities and validate assumptions.
- Comfortable presenting to customers and working with trading partners throughout the value chain.
- Solid project planning and project management background.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.