Start your journey in one of the most exciting and diversified roles within the marketing department! You are a go-to resource for the entire team, having an ownership role on many programs and getting to work on multiple exciting projects at any given time. You will have your hands in everything from events, to reports, to budgets – assisting the team in ensuring projects and tasks are completed with accuracy, timeliness, and on-brand.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Program management and tracking (event execution, collateral creation)
- Monthly reporting on areas such as collateral and giveaway inventory, loyalty program metrics
- Invoice level and overall marketing budget tracking
- Logistics coordination (team travel, expense tracking, meeting planning)
- Administrative activities (purchase orders, part # creation, product sample orders, fabric and collateral library management)
- Special projects (i.e. focus group support, competitive product audits)
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 4+ years of experience in an administrative, sales or marketing support, logistics, or project management role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated experience selecting and working with vendors, including printers and other production resources
- Experience in a manufacturing and/or B2B environment a plus
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.