Are you in the business of meeting customer needs? Luckily, we are too! We are looking for an experienced, driven and service focused team player to provide impeccable customer support to corporate end users. As a National Account Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to create senior level customer relationships with the assigned accounts in the program. Exempis (SitOnIt Seating, IDEON and Symmetry) is an industry leader in providing the right product, right price and right experience. All we are missing is you to join our team!
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Verify all National account orders for accuracy of part number, pricing, shipping details and credit split in order to endure clean order entry
- Foster teamwork and alignment between National account Managers (NAMs), end users, dealers and all sales personnel
- Ability to communicate the criteria and benefits of being an Exemplis National Account
- Solve and investigate customer challenges passed on by the customer or NAM
- Communicate politely with customers by email, letter, face to face and telephone
- Maintain and evolve the customer service standards, policies and procedures for the organization
- Be polite, confident, tactful, patient and diplomatic while dealing with complex problems
- Possess motivational, listening, and problem-solving skills
- Occasionally visit customers for feedback of handling of high level or ongoing issues (with NAM)
- Provide advice and help to customers using the products or services of the organization
- Ensure consistency in the support of the National Account Program and meet yearly SPM objectives as established by Vice President and Manager
- Maintain accurate and timely records of correspondence or discussions with customers
- Analyzing data or to identify the customer service level the organization is providing
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from an accredited institution
- Furniture industry experience
- Experience utilizing a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience with large end user accounts
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.