Are you a digital first thinker with experience in website content management and storytelling? Are SEO and SEM more than just acronyms to you? If you can add results-driven, creative thinker to that list, you might be a perfect fit for our digital team!
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to manage and grow our website and social media properties. As a member of the digital team you will be tasked with amplifying our message by engaging and inspiring consumers, developing brand awareness, and building a loyal following of advocates across digital platforms.
You'll work with product marketing, creative and digital IT teams to deliver web content that is aligned with the company’s products, programs and goals. The candidate must be an effective communicator with an eye for quality digital creative work and an understanding of new trends and technologies in the web development space.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Develop, manage and publish all online content for digital environments including websites, email campaigns and social media destinations.
- Develop and execute online launch strategies for new product introductions and line extensions.
- Perform image manipulation tasks such as creating thumbnails, file renditions, file format conversion for web-based presentation.
- Conduct quality control and browser compatibility testing.
- Executes A/B testing to ensure optimized content and online communication.
- Manage digital analytics utilizing Google Analytics and other online advertising, competitive research and analytics tools.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to gain clarity on their objectives for web deliverables.
- Ability to develop standards and processes for content publishing across departments.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 3+ years experience managing web-based projects and utilizing web content management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, information technology, or related field.
- Exeperience Adobe Experience Manager a big plus
- Relevant experience with one or more of the following:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, CoreMetrics)
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.