Bring your design eye as you'll work directly with our Showroom Manager/Sales Rep in our newly renovated New York Showroom! If you have merchandising skills, we'd love to see them! You'll also have the opportunity to shadow sales reps on outside calls and collaborate with Marketing.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Accessorize and enhance showroom product vignettes, literature and samples
- Collaborate with Marketing with product postcard holders
- Create links on the Showroom iPad for any promotions
- Organize memos/samples/literature
- Create and fill giveaway swag bags
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Coursework in Sales, Design, A&D or similar field
- Must live in the New York City area
- Experience with Social Media (eBlasts, showroom promotions etc)
- Architecture and Interior Design awareness
- Knowledge of Excel or Google Spreadsheet
- Familiarity of Commercial Contract Furniture Industry
The Fastest Growing Seating Brand in the Industry.
Born and bred in sunny California, Exemplis was founded in 1996 on one simple principle: when it comes to our customers, instant gratification is never overrated. Our brands were created to give our customers what they want, how they want it, when they want it. Discover industry-leading brands that offer award-winning seating solutions for every desk, space and environment.
With just 3 employees, a fax machine and a bell that was run every time a chair came down the conveyor belt, it was a humble start to what is now and 915+ (and growing!) team.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.