We're looking for a great Financial Analyst to drive improvement throughout the organization. You'll work closely with key stakeholders across the organization to identify and implement action plans to grow the business and improve profitability. You will be supporting projects that focus on continuous improvement and help lay the foundation for future success! This is a great opportunity for the right dynamic, agile, and intellectually curious person who wants to make an immediate, positive impact on the business.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Participate in the financial planning process. Primary responsibility for enhancing the accuracy and relevance of the planning process. Interprets all financial ramifications of strategic plans.
- Assist in the preparation of month end close process.
- Identify trends and recommend actions based on analysis
- Track and determine financial status through analysis of actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Assist in the development of financial models, profitability analysis and other analytical work to help drive decision making process.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships throughout the organization. Seeks consensus on business decisions with business partners. Explains the context of complex interrelated situations and potential consequences of actions - asks probing questions and solicits expert advice and risk assessment before taking action and making recommendations. Follows through in a timely manner.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in finance, accounting or business
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to identify problems, analyze relevant data, think critically, generate alternatives, and select solutions to problems.
- Demonstrated ability to apply sound business judgment to analytical projects and provide advice to line management based on the analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex issues in a concise, clear manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of internal and external contacts.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.