Want to work in Human Resources, but not sure what area? This is your opportunity to explore multiple areas of HR and Legal all in one internship! Take a tour of Training & Development, Compensation, Technology and Legal.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
Work with the leaders of different area of HR and Legal on a variety of interesting projects
- Training - help design and launch a online Learning Path and support delivery of Learning Week
- Compensation and Technology – support building an HR Dashboard of metrics
- Legal -
- Partner with the Legal team on an employment law process
- Assist in collecting all Company agreements and maintaining contract database
- Contribute within intellectual property matters and litigation
- Draft and redline basic correspondence and agreements
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- College coursework in Human Resources, Psychology, Law or related field
- Passion for people and for helping create a great work environment!
The Fastest Growing Seating Brand in the Industry.
Born and bred in sunny California, Exemplis was founded in 1996 on one simple principle: when it comes to our customers, instant gratification is never overrated. Our brands were created to give our customers what they want, how they want it, when they want it. Discover industry-leading brands that offer award-winning seating solutions for every desk, space and environment.
With just 3 employees, a fax machine and a bell that was run every time a chair came down the conveyor belt, it was a humble start to what is now and 915+ (and growing!) team.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.