Our Customer Experience team takes pride in being the voice of Exemplis and we’re looking to add to our voice with a Customer Experience Representative! As a Customer Experience Representative, your goal will be to provide customers with a service level that exceeds their expectations. Your scope will be broad as you handle fulfillment inquiries, order placement assistance, terms and conditions questions, warranty and service needs as well as shipping and freight information. As an added bonus, you will be greeted by one of the most innovative, collaborative and fun-loving teams in the industry!
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Take ownership of any inquiries and/or problems brought forward by an internal or external customer. Help resolve issues and ensure proper follow through within a reasonable time frame.
- Handle questions regarding pricing, lead-times and general terms and conditions.
- Process requests for customs, special handling and expedites. Execute policy as it relates to customs, TVR and Spec Fees.
- Understand and respond to questions regarding product capability and application.
- Assist on quality and warranty issues through identification, resolution and follow-up.
- Proof customer’s acknowledgements for your assigned territory.
- Ensure that the necessary system improvements are being proposed. Alert IT with any system errors to avoid product holds or service failures.
- Continuously evaluate processes to ensure that the most efficient methods are being used and that procedures are up to date to truly reflect the way we operate.
- Help with order entry, parts entry and/or literature fulfillment as needed.
- Support with front desk telephone coverage, administrative duties and/or projects to improve performance to the customer.
- Attend product and procedure training through Symmetry Office training sessions.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of work experience in customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in a high volume call center.
- Experience working within a manufacturing company, crossfunctionally with different departments.
- Embraces and thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Exemplis LLC, headquartered in Cypress, CA, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded contract office seating products in North America. The company provides a broad range of task, executive, conference, side, visitor and lounge seating products that are distributed through independent contract office furniture dealers under the SitOnIt Seating™ and IDEON™ brands. Exemplis is the market share leader in the middle segment of a $3.0 billion addressable seating market in North America.
The Company has an installed base of over five million seating products in a wide variety of industry and institutional environments, including High Tech, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, Education, and Manufacturing. Exemplis has delivered strong sales growth and profit margins on a debt-free capital structure. The Company’s profitable growth has been enabled by its build-to-order business model which has allowed the Company to consistently deliver to its target market a value proposition based on choice, speed, quality and performance at affordable prices.
Exemplis' commitment to its customers drives the Company's market and operating strategies. Management has a strong bias to action and a focus on quality, operational excellence and superior financial performance. For more information, please visit http://www.exemplis.com.
Exemplis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws that is not related to job requirements.