At Farm Credit Mid-America, we believe people are our strongest asset. We are consistently looking to hire individuals from a wide range of experience and capabilities who have a desire to serve. Currently, we have over 1,100 employees across Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee.
BASIC FUNCTION: Collaborate with QA and Development team members to support release planning, estimation, and delivery processes using Agile methodologies. Identify and execute acceptance tests required to support story Conditions of Acceptance (COA). Collaborate with other team members in automation techniques and approaches for the appropriate mix of tools and processes required to support productive test operations. Provide support to users and developers during the entire process from development to release. Provide testability/QA feedback to product development teams through participation in design and development reviews. Develop, deploy, and maintain test automation scripts for the purpose of regression testing.
- Work with development teams as a tester (manual and automated) to reproduce, analyze and debug issues for all projects and support tickets prior to a release into production.
- Work collaboratively with development teams and business partners who participate in user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Actively participates with the team fulfilling task assignments to meet deadlines and team goals.
- Analyze test needs for user stories and develop test specifications or test cases.
- Maintain and adhere to the established standards and procedures for test plans/cases as needed and monitor for compliance by coordinating with IT business analysts (BA), team members and business owners.
- Collaborate with the team to groom, support and understand stories for testability of COAs prior to release/sprint planning for development teams.
- Executes test cases manually (as needed) based on business requirements.
- Set-up and facilitate QA related meetings, demos, and UAT sessions.
- Use TFS to track work items and document issues needing resolution.
- Follow the error/issue/bug creation and tracking process for consistency across teams.
- Leads the planning, writing, maintenance, coordination and execution of automation scripts for all supported applications (using pytest and Requests based framework for API / behave and Selenium based framework for UI).
- Continue to grow technical and QA skills as well as understanding of Farm Credit Mid-America business processes.
- Represent and communicate the mission and values of Farm Credit Mid-America and complies with its conduct policy, security policy, and confidentiality expectations.
- Perform other responsibilities as required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS and GRADING GUIDELINES
Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, computer science and related field with at least 1 year direct experience working in a Quality Assurance role or similar capacity involved with both manual and automated testing OR a minimum of 3 years direct experience in a quality assurance role; understands agile principles and processes and testing in agile environments; experience with various test levels (system, integration, performance, regression, and user acceptance); ability to create test plans and map requirements to test cases; good oral communication and writing skills; must be able to work independently as well as within a group while handling multiple projects.
Farm Credit Mid-America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other category protected by law.