Insight FS is headquartered in Jefferson, Wisconsin with branches all over the state. Insight FS has about 410 employees (including seasonal workers) and approximately 40,000 customers. The cooperative does business in agronomy, agri-finance, precision agriculture, nutrient management, energy, feed, grain, and turf. Insight FS is part of the GROWMARK System, an agricultural cooperative serving more than 100,000 customers across North America and Ontario, Canada.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
If you enjoy operating single, tandem, or multi-axle configuration trucks and are interested in picking up agronomy and/or energy products following specified time schedules to/from the company or customer locations to achieve profitable business growth, then we can’t wait to talk to you! We are looking for a CDL Driver that is eager to go above and beyond helping our customers reach their goals by transporting products in a safe and timely manner. A few key areas of emphasis include:
- Loading and unloading containers, pallets, or materials and products, safely on trucks, trailers, or railcars by hand or by forklift truck
- Ensuring that all deliveries and pickups are made in accordance with time schedules and performs duties in a manner that promotes superior customer service and professionalism within the company and the industry.
- Ensuring that all associated documentation, such as bill of ladings, delivery slips, and invoices are completed accurately and returned to the branch location at the end of the day in order to ensure timely receiving and payment of invoices
- Check out this video to learn more: https://youtu.be/KQfNRqZVjaM
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- High School Diploma
- Two years of revelant driving experience
- The ability to obtain and maintain a CDL license with required endorsements and any other applicable certification, license or permit, valid medical card, and satisfactory driving record
- The ability to work extended hours and on-call as business conditions warrant
- The ability to obtain and maintain other applicable certifications, licenses, and permits
- The ability to lift 51-70 lbs.
- The ability to work in an extreme range of weather, height, and noise conditions
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- We value relationships and people first and foremost
- We are a company that give back to the community
- We emphasize sustainability practices and stewardship of our resources
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.