Insight FS is headquartered in Jefferson, Wisconsin with branches all over the state. Insight FS has about 410 employees (including seasonal workers) and approximately 40,000 customers. The cooperative does business in agronomy, agri-finance, precision agriculture, nutrient management, energy, feed, grain, and turf. Insight FS is part of the GROWMARK System, an agricultural cooperative serving more than 100,000 customers across North America and Ontario, Canada.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
If you enjoy doing a variety of work outside of an office setting and are interested in helping your local FS, then we can’t wait to talk to you! We are looking for a General Laborer that is eager to go above and beyond during the busy seasons by demonstrating a strong work ethic and positive attitude. A few key areas of emphasis include:
- Assists in obtaining goals by improving efficiency and reducing costs
- Responsible for maintaining operations at retail supply location
- Stocks and moves warehouse product and material
- Check out this video to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlzXU0TEeXA
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- High School Diploma, eagerness to learn, passion and motivation for exceeding goals
- One year of experience in a retail related role
- A knack for relationship building and critical thinking
- Must be a team-player through and through!
- Ability to work in extreme weather and dust, fumes, chemicals, and electrical hazards with appropriate safety measures
- Ability to lift 51-70 lbs.
- Ability to work hours other than those considered “normal” to meet seasonal demands
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- We value relationships and people first and foremost
- We are a company that give back to the community
- We emphasize sustainability practices and stewardship of our resources
For some past seasonal employees, this position has acted as a stepping stone to a full-time career with the company.
We provide the potential opportunity to work flexible shifts (location depending)
WHAT YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT US
- Insight FS hosts an annual holiday gathering at Wisconsin Dells for all employees and their families.
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.