The HR Business Partner (HRBP)
is responsible for providing a variety of support to the assigned business units which includes but is not limited to succession planning, performance management and recruiting. The HRBP will formulate partnerships across the Human Resources function to ensure delivery of programs and services to meet the needs of the business.Scope
- Strategy Execution - This team member will drive people and strategic change initiatives with strong communication and facilitation skills. The HRBP provides coaching and thought-leadership regarding organizational design and people related strategy. Identifies trends and recommends solutions to intervene on systemic team member issues, seeking mitigation of negative impact.
- Support Development of Teams and Leaders - Promote and establish a positive employer-team member relationship aligned to mission, vision and strategy through all levels of the organization. Work in partnership with other HR teams to support training and development programs needed by the business.
- Talent Development/Talent Acquisition Activities - Work closely with business unit leaders to assess internal talent and create strategies to identify and retain key talent as well as attract strong external talent to the business. Provide coaching and guidance on performance management, performance improvement, and the steps in between.
- Business Acumen & Budgets - Proactively seek knowledge of industry and functional specific best practices, emerging trends, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons to understand landscape.
- Systems and Processes – Act as a liaison on HR tools, processes and systems supporting the organization. This role requires an understanding of performance management and compensation programs (wage and salary structures, bonus programs) and budgets.
- Minimum: : Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Preferred: Master's degree
- Minimum: 3+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources in specialist and/or generalist functions in a corporate environment. Two years’ progressive experience in strategic HR role leading projects and executing initiatives and working directly with leadership.
- Preferred: PHR, SPHR and/or SHRM-SCP