McCormick & Company, Inc., a world leader in the spice, flavor and seasonings industry, is seeking a full time Treasury Analyst II for the Corporate Treasury Team. This new hire will work in McCormick’s Headquarters located at 18 Loveton Circle in Sparks, MD. The Treasury Analyst II will report to the Senior International Treasury Manager.
With more than $4 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. We create differentiating flavors consumers prefer with unmatched quality, science, innovation and service. Every day, no matter where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick. McCormick makes every moment and meal better™
As a company recognized for exceptional commitment to employees, McCormick offers a wide variety of benefits, programs and services. Benefits include, but are not limited to, tuition assistance, medical, dental, vision, disability, group life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, paid holidays and vacations.
The Treasury Analyst II will support McCormick’s FX Risk Management program by preparing, reviewing & analyzing financial forecasts, analyzing actual results and compiling reports for management. They will also work to optimize global cash and maintain an effective control environment for McCormick’s global bank accounts.
- Review, analyze, and consolidate the Company's FX forecasted exposures
- Execute FX contracts - Spot Buying/Selling of foreign currencies and Forwards to hedge the Company's outstanding FX exposures
- Manage the back office functions of the Foreign Exchange Risk Management Program (settlement of FX contracts, bank confirmations, and maintaining contract documentation for accounting)
- Manage multi-currency cash pooling system for international units which includes reporting, user and participant maintenance, and entering payments and receipts
- Manage the monthly multi-lateral netting system by assisting units, entering payments, and analyzing and reconciling the monthly results
- Partner with Global units to optimize and report on Daily Global Cash positions as well as monitoring bank accounts and signatories to ensure effective control
- Support Domestic Cash Manager in preparing and analyzing domestic cash flow forecasts and backing up the Domestic Cash Desk
- BS/BA in Accounting/Business/Finance required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively with external and internal customers
- High degree of ownership and professional commitment
- Proven success multi tasking in a fast paced environment
- A minimum 2 years previous experience in Corporate Treasury/Finance preferably from MNC (multinational company)
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience or knowledge of Treasury systems, FX Risk Management, Global Cash Management, Netting and/or Cash Pooling is preferred
- MBA preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional preferred
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
McCormick does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future. You must be lawfully authorized to commence work upon being offered employment.