If you are an energetic Operating Room RN who enjoys being part of a collaborative and talented team then a rewarding career with Northeast Georgia Health System is where you want to be!
FULL-TIME EVENINGS - 1045-1915
Capable clinician with previous specialty experience preferred, focused on expanding knowledge and skills.
- Consistently provides effective direct care as part of the interdisciplinary team to a variety of complex patients.
- Seeks as well as provides feedback for improved clinical practice.
- Assumes a beginning clinical bedside leadership role and seeks mentoring in this process.
- Is a professional member of VOICE providing feedback on issues being addressed at meetings.
- Participates as a member on VOICE councils as appropriate.
- Participates on Nursing Quality Teams and actively participates with unit council helping to improve NDNQI nursing sensitive indicators and Patient Experience data.
- Works together with other care team members to recruit and retain an excellent nursing care team.
FOR OUR ENTRY-LEVEL OR NURSE:
- Focuses primarily on developing knowledge and skills and showing growth in ability to care for increasingly complex patients.
- Responsible for providing direct and safe patient care based on the nursing process, and for coordinating care for assigned patients on a shift to promote the achievement of clinical outcomes.
- Requires consultation with more experienced clinicians and benefits from feedback.
- Licensed to practice as an RN in Georgia
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- One year of experience as a professional RN in an acute care setting
- One year of RN experience in an Operating Room preferred
More Awards and Accolades.
Ranked in the Top 10% in the nation by CareChex® for Stroke Care, Cancer Care, Pneumonia Care and Surgical Care, the System is the recipient of numerous accolades including:
- Georgia's #1 Surgery Hospital by CareChex®
- Georgia's #1 Heart Hospital by CareChex® - 12 years in a row
- Georgia's #1 Women's Hospital by CareChex®
- Georgia's #1 Pulmonary Hospital
- One of Metro Atlanta's Top Workplaces for the 7th year in a row
The Blue Ridge Mountains are less than a 30-minute drive and Lake Sidney Lanier is next door. Whatever setting suits your mood, you'll find it right here.
- 47 public parks
- 8 championship golf courses
- 34 tennis courts
- 10 marinas
Atlanta, with its abundance of sports including the Atlanta Braves, Hawks, Falcons, and Georgia Swarm, as well as entertainment attractions, is less than an hour to the south.
We value diversity and always hire equally and equitably.