If you are an energetic individual who enjoys being part of a collaborative and talented team then a rewarding career with Northeast Georgia Health System is where you want to be!
This Anesthesia Tech position is Full Time Day Shift.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm + On call
Location: NGMC Gainesville Anesthesia Support
An allied health staff member who is responsible for assisiting anesthesia providers during direct patient care activities and all assigned duties to ensure supplies and certain designated equipment are available and functional. This position will support licensed staff who are providing care to patients in the neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric age groups. Will function under the direct supervision of professional registered nurse or anesthesia provider.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Preferred: Graduated from an accredited anesthesia technician program or 1 year of continuous experience as anesthesia technician in an acute care setting.
More Awards and Accolades.
Ranked in the Top 10% in the nation by CareChex® for Stroke Care, Cancer Care, Pneumonia Care and Surgical Care, the System is the recipient of numerous accolades including:
- Georgia's #1 Surgery Hospital by CareChex®
- Georgia's #1 Heart Hospital by CareChex® - 12 years in a row
- Georgia's #1 Women's Hospital by CareChex®
- Georgia's #1 Pulmonary Hospital
- One of Metro Atlanta's Top Workplaces for the 7th year in a row
The Blue Ridge Mountains are less than a 30-minute drive and Lake Sidney Lanier is next door. Whatever setting suits your mood, you'll find it right here.
- 47 public parks
- 8 championship golf courses
- 34 tennis courts
- 10 marinas
Atlanta, with its abundance of sports including the Atlanta Braves, Hawks, Falcons, and Georgia Swarm, as well as entertainment attractions, is less than an hour to the south.
We value diversity and always hire equally and equitably.