The Access segment consists of the JLG and Jerr-Dan business units. At JLG, we are committed to being the provider of choice worldwide for access equipment. The Company's diverse product portfolio includes leading brands such as JLG aerial work platforms and JLG SkyTrak and telescopic forklifts. For 30 years, Jerr-Dan has redefined the towing industry. Jerr-Dan tow trucks, whether it be wreckers or carriers, have a proven track record in vehicle recovery.
Oshkosh Access is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
Senior Training Manager is responsible for leading, managing and implementing the training strategy to provide world class training to the Operations Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage all aspects of the training center operations including scheduling, training delivery, compliance for new and existing team members.
2. Develop an Operations training strategy that addresses the needs of all levels of the Operations team.
3. Establish baseline education and training for all assigned Operations roles.
4. Drive development and implementation of standardized training to ensure required levels of proficiency. Partner with site HR team to execute effective training and development of Operations team members.
5. Develop and maintain Operations training and development materials with best practices.
6. Monitor and analyze team member’s performance and response to training.
7. Look for ways to grow the expertise within the Organization. Set long-term training strategies, drive training programs and develop motivational performance metrics (KPI’s)
8. Support the standard operating procedure (SOP)
9. Drive a positive transition from training to the work team.
10. Develop strong relationships with Business Partners, Senior Leadership and Supervisors.
11. Maintains a training environment of open communication.
12. Works with Operations leadership to address training needs, methods curriculum and effectiveness.
13. Manages training supplies to ensure budgetary compliance.
14. Ability to flex work schedule with first, second and third shift to deliver training.
15. Create a training culture where our team members will learn and flourish.
16. Leverage the latest technology to create the ideal learning environment.
17. Develop and maintain training materials, best practices to ensure they are easily accessible to all Global team members.
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.