ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
Hours: Day shift with every other weekend call 8- noon with on-call requirements as needed
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time Benefits
To provide performance improvement and quality monitoring of neurodiagnostic testing and maintain quality standards for the department. Provides education and training for new or current staff members of the department. Performs prescribed neurodiagnostic testing procedures for patients of all ages. Working with both inpatients and outpatients environments.
- Performing high quality neurodiagnostic testing.
- Interacts and collaborates with staff, patients, physicians and department leaders to ensure timely resolution of interdepartmental issues.
- Provides coaching to staff in the execution of work plans and departmental goals.
- Provides education and training for new and existing staff members
- Performing neurodiagnostic testing, including EEG and Evoked potentials. Prepares patients for procedures and appropriate testing; explains procedure to patient, positions patients as appropriate and assists patients after the procedure.
- High School Diploma / GED- Preferred Education Level Associates
- Minimum Technical Experience 4-6 Years
- Minimum Leadership Experience 0-2 Years
- BLS (CPR)
- Registered Electrodiagnostic Technician or Registered Polysomnography Technician with in one year of employment
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.