We are looking for a Regional Credit Manager in Dallas, TX!
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of 3 years prior experience in a distribution or manufacturing Credit Department
- A prior collection, credit limit approval, and financial analysis experience
- High-level customer service orientation and focus
- Strong communication and telephone skills required
- Ability to multi-task and possess problem-solving skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to deal positively with conflict
- Be a team player and a people person with a “positive, can do” attitude
- Be detailed oriented
- Self-starter, can work without constant supervision
- Empathetic, good listening skills
Skills, Knowledge, and Education
- Degree preferred, years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Demonstrated ability to train and mentor team members
- Get Paid software experience a plus
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Attendance is required Monday through Friday within normal business hours. Employee may be required to work overtime, and occasional Saturdays and Sundays.
Knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, inventory software, internet software and order processing systems.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear, required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to handle, or feel. Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.