China World Summit Wing, Beijing
Perched above the heart of Beijing, China World Summit Wing, Beijing overlooks the grand cityscape. From level 64 onwards of the China World Tower, this sanctuary of luxury sits at the very hub of Beijing’s CBD, right above China World Shopping Mall and China World Trade Centre.
- Highest building in Beijing (330 m)
- 278 rooms and suites of China World Summit Wing, Beijing are among the largest in the city. Each features floor-to-ceiling windows that open up to stunning views of Beijing
- Four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge, and four exclusive venues devoted to private dining are sure to delight.
- Conference Facilities featuring a 2,262 square metres Summit Ballroom, a 714 square metres China Ballroom, an Auditorium, plus a choice of 12 spacious function rooms with natural daylight for 10 to 300 people
- Outdoor rooftop Pine Garden for special event
On top of the world, you feel like you’ve finally arrived. That’s because you’re at China World Summit Wing, Beijing, Shangri-La, the pinnacle of achievement and luxury.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a very special kind of person to work at Shangri-La.
Someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform.
Someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
The Director of Sales & Marketing (DOSM) oversees the day to day sales efforts and is responsible for the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communications and the development of customers for the entire hotel operation including, but not limited to: ROOMS, EVENTS, F&B OUTLETS and SPA. He / She is also responsible for all hotel Marketing functions, the relationship and coordination between the hotel Marketing Division and Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts Corporate Marketing team, and to maximize total hotel revenue market share and optimize profit returns.
1. Sales Functions
2. Marketing Plan
3. Human Resources and Sales Organization
- Pleasant appearance, articulate and healthy
- Excellent written & spoken English and Mandarin
- At least 2 years experience as Director of Sales, Director of Event Management, Director of Customer Sales or Director of Revenue Management
- Knowledge in Sales, Marketing, Revenue Management, Events Management, Digital Marketing, Communications and Reservation Functions
- Has had experience in managing a team of managers and department heads, positive role model.
- Ability and willing to work long hours and multi-task.