Shangri-La hotel, Toronto
Make the most positive impact on guest experiences throughout all aspects of their reservation process and their stay, maximizing Colleague, Guest and Owner satisfaction.
- Analytical and detail oriented – Analytical skills, highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Functional expertise – Shangri-La operational elements, and operates within established core practices, policies and procedures.
- Financial acumen - Demonstrates financial acumen, including metrics, financial analysis, understanding of financial models and analytical tools.
- Communication – 100 % fluency in English - verbal and written communication.
- Decision-making and problem solving – Responds promptly and reasonably when making decisions, ultimately ensuring successful problem resolution.
- Emotional maturity - Internally proud, outwardly gracious and humble.
- Ethical conduct and responsibility – Sets a positive example and fulfills responsibilities with the highest integrity, ethics and professionalism.
- Technology proficiency– Fully competent with current Windows based programs, MS Office Products (Word/Excel/Access/Outlook/Power Point/Project), hotel reservations systems, sales contact management systems, e-travel market (internet and third party sites) and property management systems.
Shangri-La hotel, Toronto is compliant with its obligations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and interview process for this position upon request.
- Minimum 2 years previous work experience in a similar capacity with an international world-class hotel, or comparable experience with key competitor.
- Highly familiar with Toronto Accommodation market.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts and required to work nights, weekend, and/or holidays.
- Must be in possession of a valid Canadian work permit to be eligible to be considered.