Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi
The hotel comprises 301 well-appointed guestrooms and suites. Rooms start at a spacious 32 square metres and feature a stylish design of warm tones and comfortable furnishings. For travelers requiring the highest levels of service and attention, the hotel also offers 80 Traders Club rooms on the seventh, eighth and ninth floor, as well as suites on the first to seventh floor. With a blend of contemporary style and comfortable furnishings, Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi is ideally located in the Qaryat Al Beri complex, which houses Shangri-La Hotel, Shangri-La Residences, CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La,The Villas by Shangri-La and a Souk.
The urban-chic Afyä restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, providing a fabulous Abu Dhabi hotel dining experience amid modern surroundings and flavours from all over the world making it standout from other Abu Dhabi restaurants.Lounge at the hotel's private beach or dip into the cool oasis of the outdoor swimming pool. Relax and rejuvenate in contemporary, spacious rooms, featuring a stylish decor of warm tones and comfortable furnishings.The well-appointed rooms and suites are designed to provide guests with a comfortable stay, away from the bustling metropolis.
Responsible for providing the highest level of service to all hotel guests. The successful candidate will work mainly on the bar and would also be assigned on rotation basis in the restaurant. He/she will be exposed to an international clientele in a busy environment. The core function of this position is to take orders, prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests in a prompt,efficient,friendly manner and Maintaining stock,supplies,cleanliness of bar,equipments.
The Job function includes but are not limited to the following:
- Makes sure All liquor brands , beers, and non alcoholic selections are available in the Bar.
- Well Aware about All teas and coffee products,service procedures.
- Familiar with the particular characteristics and description of every wine / champagne by the glass and major wines on the wine list.
- Familiar with Designated glassware and garnishes for drinks.
- Familiar with All menu items, preparation method / time, ingredients, sauces, portion sizes, garnishes, presentation and prices
- Check on daily specials
- Ability to suggestively sell menu items, beverage and wines.
- Anticipate heavy business times and organize procedures to handle extensive waiting times.
- 1+ years experience in a similar position in a 4* or 5* hotel
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Bar tending skills coupled with thorough knowledge about all types of wines, liquor and cocktails
- Passion for delivering highest levels of guest service with strong selling skills especially of wines & food items
- Assessing guest needs,preferences and making recommendations
- Certification of previous training in liquor, wine and food service.