Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 45,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
How you’ll contribute to the team:
● Preliminary risk assessment of assignment being allocated.
● Conduct or assist in conducing reviews of organizational and functional activities and process.
● Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the Internal Control over those activities.
● To ensure audit review works done submit to Senior for review on timely manner.
● Report audit findings and to make recommendations to management for remediation.
● Perform or assist in the performance of special reviews at the request of management.
● Identify risk area and any opportunities to increase the effectiveness of Internal Controls for the organizations that will be audited.
● Other duties as assignment.
What you will need to be considered:
● Preferably has a degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
● Certified Public Accountant
● Communicates and writes with fluency in English as well as the local language
● 20-25% travelling required