Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
We are looking for a curious and passionate certified Data Analyst to work in our corporate office in Malaysia.
As an Internal Audit - Data Analyst, we rely on you to:
- Performs independent reviews with the use of data analysis procedures on populations of transactions to validate the adequacy and effectiveness of business processes, internal controls, and regulatory compliance
- Independently completes analysis, documentation, and reporting in a timely manner and in accordance with Audit Methodology and professional standards
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Communicate outputs in simple and insightful visualization, trend and correlation analyses
- Drive discussion and collaborate with audit teams to identify areas where data analytics can add value and existing data can be used to improve audit tests and audit knowledge
- Design and develop analytical tools to automate the execution of audit activities
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
We are looking for someone who:
- Is good at numbers and has strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Has experience as a data analyst or business data analyst and able to plan and deliver complex data analytic assignments
- Has experience leveraging audit technology, data analysis tools and techniques, business intelligence and data warehousing
- Has skill in collecting and analyzing data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions
- Preferably has a degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or related disciplines
- Must be detailed focused
- Enjoys planning, organising and problem solving in relation to data
Fresh graduate is encourage to apply!
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now.