Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi
The hotel comprises 301 well-appointed guestrooms and suites. Rooms start at a spacious 32 square metres and feature a stylish design of warm tones and comfortable furnishings. For travelers requiring the highest levels of service and attention, the hotel also offers 80 Traders Club rooms on the seventh, eighth and ninth floor, as well as suites on the first to seventh floor. With a blend of contemporary style and comfortable furnishings, Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi is ideally located in the Qaryat Al Beri complex, which houses Shangri-La Hotel, Shangri-La Residences, CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La,The Villas by Shangri-La and a Souk.
Afyä's open kitchen serves popular dishes from around the world. Prepared with the freshest of ingredients, pleasant meals guaranteed to satisfy are served all day.
Afyä offers a healthy buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner and features an outdoor dining setting that creates a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.
The Service Associate (Waiter / Waitress) primary duty is the recognition and welcoming of every guest with subsequent prompt and efficient service of all Food and Beverage items available in the outlets. Guest need anticipation and a sincere thank you for the patronage combined with repeated recognition of the customers are essential trademarks of this position. The strength and sincerity of the Traders Hotel, Abu Dhabi should be reflected at all times through a friendly, courteous manner and helpful attitude, extending beyond guest’s expectation. He / She can be designated in any area at any time as part of a multi-skilled working environment and must therefore have a comprehensive all-round working knowledge of all outlets and operations of the service department.
The key responsibilities of the position are as follows but not limited to:
- Support the daily operation of the restaurant
- Provide a high quality service to restaurant guests
- Ensure the smooth operation of the work section appointed
- Consistently looks for ways to enhance guest satisfaction
- Create an exceptional experience for our guests
- Has a passion for Food & Beverage
- Enjoys delivering high quality guest service with a welcoming manner
- Loves interacting with guests and customers
- Communicates with fluency in English (as well as the local language)
- Preferably has working experience in either a luxury restaurant or a 5* hotel
- Displays curiosity and takes time to learn and understand new culinary trends
- Committed to serving food of the highest quality
- Willing to work shifts