Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi
The hotel comprises 301 well-appointed guestrooms and suites. Rooms start at a spacious 32 square metres and feature a stylish design of warm tones and comfortable furnishings. For travelers requiring the highest levels of service and attention, the hotel also offers 80 Traders Club rooms on the seventh, eighth and ninth floor, as well as suites on the first to seventh floor. With a blend of contemporary style and comfortable furnishings, Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi is ideally located in the Qaryat Al Beri complex, which houses Shangri-La Hotel, Shangri-La Residences, CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La,The Villas by Shangri-La and a Souk.
The urban-chic Afyä restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, providing a fabulous Abu Dhabi hotel dining experience amid modern surroundings and flavours from all over the world making it standout from other Abu Dhabi restaurants.Lounge at the hotel's private beach or dip into the cool oasis of the outdoor swimming pool. Relax and rejuvenate in contemporary, spacious rooms, featuring a stylish decor of warm tones and comfortable furnishings.The well-appointed rooms and suites are designed to provide guests with a comfortable stay, away from the bustling metropolis.
The Demi Chef De Partie is responsible in maintaining a high standard of all food preparation and service in their respective kitchens according to the standards required by the management.
The Job function of this position includes but are not limited to the following :
- Maintain the food preparation process in alignment with Shangri-La's service and hygiene standards
- Ensure all Health and Safety standards and policies are followed correctly
- Manage the overall kitchen operation .
- Has a passion for Food & Beverage.
- Knowledgable in Latin American Cuisine.
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Loves interacting with guests and engaging them
- Communicates with fluency in English (as well as the local language)
- Displays curiosity and takes time to learn and understand new culinary trends
- Committed to serving food of the highest quality
- Willing to work shifts