Hotel Jen Beijing
Welcome to Hotel Jen, proudly the newest hotel brand in the Shangri-La Group! If you’re a lover of life, fun, adventure and discovery, then you’ll love working with us.
The new hotel is part of the newest 59 story building in the CBD and part of China World Trade Center. Hotel Jen Beijing is featuring a 3500sqm gym and health club with pool, a gastro pub with microbrewery, an international all day dining restaurant with own hydroponic vegetable farming, a revolutionary meeting space with a large ‘kitchen to go’ amongst other exciting novelties.
You will be responsible for:
1. Assist to create marketing plans for the hotel to drive revenue across all online customers segments. Supervise online marketing campaigns with approved online agency.
2. Monitors the hotel’s website traffic analytics to identify trends and opportunities to grow online business.
3. Ensures that hotel presence in all approved online distribution websites are up to date and in line with the hotel branding.
4. Manages the hotel's social media engagement in the approved social media platforms in accordance to SLIM corporate policies and guidelines.
5. Sits in and actively participates in the regular revenue strategy meetings, F&B marketing meetings and spa marketing meetings, and implement actions relevant to the strategies set.
6. Maintains active communications and builds teamwork amongst the key players instrumental in the achievement of the overall online objective of the hotel.
If you are
- Preferred degree in Marketing, Advertising and/or Communication.
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English and Chinese language;
- preferably 3 years Digital Marketing or Marketing Communications experience
We can't wait to hear from you!