The Learning House, Inc. a Wiley Brand, helps people improve their lives through education. As an Academic Program Manager, we offer a full suite of education services, including: Online Program Management (OPM), Corporate Solutions, The Software Guild, Learning House International, and Advancement Courses. Built on a foundation of data-driven decision-making, thorough market research, and robust technology services, Learning House is focused on delivering high-quality, relevant just-in-time education services to meet the needs of a dynamic, global market. Through its partnerships, Learning House helps universities acquire more students, produce more graduates, and deliver better outcomes and helps companies attract, develop, and retain a happier, more skilled workforce.
The SEO Analyst will lead the development and execution of search engine optimization strategies for our partner institutions and business units. Candidates should be well versed in user experience and SEO best practices, as they will be working with other teams within the marketing department to generate and execute quarterly marketing campaigns, build and redesign websites, as well as assess, analyze and report on client performance.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years experience in digital marketing/SEO
- Work with Content Marketing Leads to generate and execute quarterly Campaign Plans for all business units and Online Learning Campus (OLC’s) websites.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive keyword and SEO strategy for all business units and OLC’s.
- Work with Content team to generate high-potential keywords to use for articles and resource content.
- Draft and publish site content to website.
- Perform backlink research and solicit new links for program pages on OLC’s.
- Audit the websites of new prospects, highlighting opportunities and challenges.
- Onboard new clients by developing OLC sitemaps, creating redirect maps, leading content meetings, and completing initial site optimization. Review content written by copywriters during initial OLC development for SEO.
- Audit clients’ .EDU websites for SEO best practices and linking strategies. Collaborate on help facilitate on .edu redesign projects with manager.
- Analyze the performance of client OLC’s and marketing campaigns.
- Investigate peculiarities with lead data and compare it against analytics data when necessary.
- Manage 301 redirects.
- Monitor issues in Search Console. Intervene to correct problems and site issues.
- Setup and configure tagging strategy for Google Analytics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams, including the ability to provide feedback and lead campaigns
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to professional communicate reports and data to stakeholders
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to catalogue and track keyword ranking regularly
- Critical thinking skills to make decisions regarding their partner institutions’ marketing strategies
- A desire to stay abreast of SEO best practices and suggest projects to implement innovations (ie. structured data, schema)
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here represent those that the employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions:
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to sit and stand.
Work Environment: This job is performed in a general office environment with standard office equipment available. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.