Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times - Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan seeks a Data Integration Lead – 7+ years of experience for our New York City Office. We are seeking an individual with a very strong background in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) along with environmental data management and analysis. Proficiency of pertinent software identified below is strongly desired.
• Develop procedures and workflows for streamlining processes and enhancing efficiency through project use cases.
• Serve as liaison between environmental professionals and information technology teams to develop enhancements to existing project workflows.
• Document data management processes, compose training documents and conduct training sessions.
• Develop reporting standards based on end user input.
• Promote and train staff on the use of mobile technology and associated workflows and procedures around this technology.
• Provide technical support to field sampling teams and act as a liaison between the project staff, analytical laboratory, data validator and GIS analysts.
• Research state and federal regulations necessary to manage action levels or clean-up criteria.
• Assist with testing, configuration and implementation of commercial-off-the-shelf data management related software to meet project specifications.
This position requires the flexibility to serve as a cross-disciplinary resource to best serve the needs of Langan. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those stated above.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer