Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times - Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an outstanding summer (June-August) / Fall (August - December) Cooperative Education & Internship opportunity available in our IT/CAD discipline. The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude, will work on exciting projects and most importantly work in a team environment while gaining practical experience!
Responsibilities will include supporting the software development team and assisting in the design, development, and testing of software projects to support strategic and innovative company initiatives. Requirements are listed below. (Hours of operation: 8:30 am – 5:15 pm Monday through Friday.)
• Student actively pursuing a four year or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field;
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 or greater is preferred;
• Familiarity with object-oriented programming;
• Familiarity with SQL Server and related syntax;
• Provide assistance to system users by troubleshooting issues, and working with developers to identify and correct inefficiencies;
• Strong desire to learn new technologies;
• Possess excellent problem solving skills and effective communication skills; and
• Ability to work independently or in a small development team.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and unofficial academic transcripts. Preference will be given to students who are currently in their Jr. or Sr. year.
Langan does not provide housing or relocation assistance for internship/co-op positions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
Equal Opportunity Employer