Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times - Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan has an outstanding Summer (June - August) Internship opportunity available in the GIS discipline in our Parsippany office. The successful candidate will assist with discipline related office work and technical aspects of projects. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to software development, process automation, data management, and GIS systems management in an enterprise environment.
• Student actively pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in GIS, Geography, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, or related field;
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater required;
• Familiarity with Esri ArcGIS software and extensions;
• Basic understanding of modern development tools such as version control (Git) and NPM a plus;
• Ability to proactively troubleshoot and demonstrate problem solving capabilities;
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
• Ability to effectively work both independently and in a team environment;
• Self-motivated learner who continually keeps up-to-date with new technology; and,
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and unofficial academic transcripts. Preference will be given to students who are currently in their Jr. or Sr. year or to students pursuing their MS degree.
Langan does not provide housing or relocation assistance for internship/co-op positions.
Langan offers its interns and co-ops opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
Equal Opportunity Employer