We are looking for an experienced Web Copy Writer to work remotely in support of a large Lionbridge customer. This project includes web copy writing as part of a consolidation project for web pages currently being created as well as any pages that will be redesigned over the course of the project.
The writer will be integrated into the Digital Strategy team and work with the Content Strategist, UX/UI, stakeholder SMEs and others to deliver content that is accurate and aligned with the customer’s cloud story. The writer will use the content strategy, message hierarchy, and product marketing message map to develop copy for multiple sites. Time management skills, good judgment and sound decision-making skills are also critical for this position.
- Write and edit web copy based on discovery meetings with various business units.
- Take a sense of ownership in the performance of the pages.
- Gain deep understanding of individual modules and page templates.
- Assist with UX/Copy cross-over tasks such as navigation, adding new modules, etc.
- Follow established processes and identify areas where improvement can be gained.
- Accurately follow style guides guidelines and customer and industry style guides.
- Participate in internal and customer project and review meetings.
- Proactively inform the Program Manager about project status, issues or concerns.
- Multidisciplinary writing and design experience, including the areas of marketing, communications, technical writing, and testing.
- Experience writing for enterprise products or technologies.
- Knowledge of the following languages and software programs:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Leading social platforms
- Multiple CMS apps
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
To apply: Go to https://career4.successfactors.com/career?company=lionbridgeP and use Requisition 18071
Lionbridge is a global outsourcing company that combines its worldwide technical documentation, learning development and engineering expertise. Organizations rely on Lionbridge’s content and engineering services to help increase the speed of production adoption and gain market share in local and global markets. Global Content and Engineering is a division of Lionbridge that supports our customer’s global product lifecycle from engineering, validation, technical documentation, training, translation and engineering support. With multiple development centers across three continents, Lionbridge combines its worldwide design and development expertise with proven program management to bring life to our clients products. We strive to deliver our solutions to global users and customers in the aerospace, automotive, education, industrial, life sciences, software and teleco verticals, leveraging our multi-shore delivery platform for continuous, long-term efficiency and quality improvements. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Lionbridge welcomes and embraces a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, genetic information, or protected military or veteran status