The Content Project Manager provides management and program support to the customer team on behalf of Lionbridge in the development of sales training for customer mobile devices, and other training activities. This position is responsible for managing training development in keeping with the strategic plan and objectives set forth by the customer and Lionbridge, including training project definition and scoping, internal team and vendor coordination and project financial administration.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Content PM will be responsible for:
- Managing and tracking training content development requests and requirements from customer team including:
- Course content planning: driving initial design mapping out course outline, content and schedule with customer PM
- Android app learning game planning: recommending solutions for different game types and environments including device only, AR and VR games.
- Researching, gathering and incorporating new technologies for online content solutions and recommending new potential solutions.
- Managing production of deliverables with the Lionbridge production team to ensure completion of deliverables on time, on quality and on budget.
- Asset collection: identifying/collecting visual assets needed for project execution
- Managing content reviews and revision cycles; delivering/uploading builds for customer review, setting up reviewers in the online review tool, consolidating feedback to implement.
- Supporting customer training projects post-delivery (ongoing troubleshooting, maintenance and updates, and working with customer PM to review feedback received from the training audience.
- Managing and fine-tuning production process flows for developing content and looking for continuous improvements.
- Communicating project status pro-actively and leading weekly status meetings with the customer team
- Taking part in any other meetings required for successful execution of the project deliverables.
- Responding in a timely manner to customer concerns that may arise during project.
- Handling administrative tasks such as setting up projects in Lionbridge internal systems, tracking budget info and profitability, generating invoices, and other related activities.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Proven experience with managing eLearning content and mobile learning solutions.
- Knowledge of mobile industry and eLearning production standards, especially responsive design for various platforms.
- Highly customer service oriented and able to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project.
- Versatile in working with both Mac and PC computers.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of decision-makers and team members.
- Able to represent and communicate with a diverse population.
- A team player who works collaboratively with colleagues, management and all points of the organization.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- The candidate must have 2-4 years of experience in a similar PM role; experience in working with technology clients is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of instructional design and/or involvement in the development of training materials would be beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree highly desirable.
To apply: Go to https://career4.successfactors.com/career?company=lionbridgeP and use Requisition Number 18297
Lionbridge is a global outsourcing company that combines its worldwide technical documentation, learning development and engineering expertise. Organizations rely on Lionbridge’s content and engineering services to help increase the speed of production adoption and gain market share in local and global markets. Global Content and Engineering is a division of Lionbridge that supports our customer’s global product lifecycle from engineering, validation, technical documentation, training, translation and engineering support. With multiple development centers across three continents, Lionbridge combines its worldwide design and development expertise with proven program management to bring life to our clients products. We strive to deliver our solutions to global users and customers in the aerospace, automotive, education, industrial, life sciences, software and teleco verticals, leveraging our multi-shore delivery platform for continuous, long-term efficiency and quality improvements. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Lionbridge welcomes and embraces a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, genetic information, or protected military or veteran status