Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Employee Sub-Group: Regular FT Hourly
Location: Seattle , Washington
Position Title: Project Coordinator
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join who will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. Suitable candidates are self-guided, energetic and analytic problem solvers.
Tasks involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Planning and management of small projects and sub-projects independently or in cooperation with other PMs.
- Ensuring timely delivery as per customer quality requirements
- Client communication (intercompany and external)
- Project administrative and financial tasks
- Vendor coordination
- Identifying resource needs and seeking resolution for resourcing problems
- Collaborate and communicate at all production levels with the client, intercompany offices, vendors and production team
- Support business and sales strategy
- Develop and improve on existing project management processes
- Supporting team members in everyday problems and issues by delivering practical, detailed task information
- Track quality, effectiveness and efficiency of production
- Communicate with internal resources to organize and facilitate work
- Communicate with PM and others to manage schedules, resolve issues, manage capacity, etc.
- Provide training and technical guidance to team members
- Provide feedback and participate in performance evaluation
- Assist in communicating company values, policies, and standards
- Manage an effective business relationship with customers, ensure high service quality experience
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment and ability to work in a multi-cultural global environment, with tight deadlines, multi-site teams and different projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate ability in project coordination and project experience in testing, language technology, development, localization or other relevant domain
- Ability to learn new technology and tools while working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to keep projects on track with support project artifacts and communications
- Organizational agility and proven track record on learning new methodology and tools
- Ability to take direction from senior team members and execute in a timeline manner
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies and organizational change management is desirable
- Desirable qualities: multitasking, proactive, solution-oriented, eye for detail, good with numbers
- Experience dealing with customers
- Competence in e-mail, report and presentation preparation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.