Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Employee Sub-Group: Regular FT Salaried
Location: Work from Home , Any
Position Title: Workfront Admin
Lionbridge Technologies is an award-winning company with high caliber clients such as Cisco, Microsoft, Google, Apple, Dell, and more. We’re looking for a candidate with a strong Workfront background to successfully fulfill a Remote Workfront Project Administrator role in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The candidate must be able to work independently as well as in a team whilst communicating with clients at multiple levels of the organization. Strong written and verbal communication skills are therefore a must. It will also be essential to come armed with a proactive, innovative and can-do attitude. The ability to deal with day-to-day as well as new and complex issues will be critical.
Due to the nature of the business and the client, the successful candidate must demonstrate their ability to multitask as well as remain highly organized even at the busiest of times. Furthermore, a keen eye for detail and delivering accuracy is the expectation when working and delivering to such clients.
- Create reports and dashboards within Workfront
- QA reports and dashboards
- Custom form creation and updates
- Template creation and updates
- Troubleshoot bugs and issues
- 1:1 user support
- User administration
- Create documentation for Workfront processes
- Assist with Workfront training
- Monitor incoming requests to support queue
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills or Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to work under pressure in deadline-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize/multi-task and follow projects through to completion
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to think outside the box
Experience and Minimum Qualifications
- 3+ years in Workfront experience
- Technical support experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience of working in a similar environment
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Strong English language and written / oral communications skills
- Able to work and collaborate with people of diverse personalities and various backgrounds
- Experience in complying with corporate guidelines
- 2+ years Project Management experience (Nice to have)
- 2+ years of Business Analysis/Consulting experience
- Experience in assessing/proposing industry standard tools and technologies (outside of Workfront)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.