Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Geotext Translations, a Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. company, was established in 1997 to serve the legal community exclusively. We are the trusted partner to legal professionals at more than 400 organizations, from Global 100 law firms and prominent financial institutions to leading pharmaceutical, technology, and manufacturing companies. We provide 24/7/365 support from production hubs in London, New York (HQ), and San Francisco.
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious, all-star salesperson to join the Client Service Team in our San Francisco office!
The successful candidate will thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, interact with senior legal partners and corporate executives, and take a proactive approach to initiating and developing client relationships. You will need to have the ability to convey Geotext’s unique and specialized language services to a demanding market sector in order to effectively assess client needs and propose optimal service solutions.
- Actively develop and maintain an expert-level understanding of the translation needs of top international law firms and corporations in areas such as litigation, arbitration, government investigations, competition/antitrust law, and eDiscovery
- Serve as the central point of contact between the client and our internal production team
- Anticipate and resolve project management and quality assurance matters during all stages of project execution
- Seek out and attend networking events and client meetings
- Participate in weekly internal sales conferences and provide assistance to the marketing team
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3+ years’ sales experience, preferably in the legal sector
- Demonstrated track record of building client relationships, as well as meeting the complex demands of large and/or high-profile clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Superior time management, organization, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail in order to ensure the successful execution of your clients’ projects from inception to delivery
- Creative, hands-on, and energetic approach to networking and developing client relationships, with a willingness to attend client or sales meetings offsite
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Geotext Translations is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or protected veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.