Are you passioniate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a talented Computer Scientist to work on cutting edge projects. You will be part of a team of dedicated professionals solving our customers’ most challenging problems.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience (academic or professional) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Information Systems.
- Must possess the traditional intelligence analysis skills (e.g., traffic analysis) mixed with detailed knowledge of network architectures, protocols, and communications.
- An active TS/SCI w/Polygraph clearance is required
- Evaluating and analyzing complex data and telecommunications networks, which may concentrate on the development of a new or existing infrastructure or architecture.
- Network analysis, protocol analysis, or information operations expertise.
- Skilled in performing directed communications research, SIGDEV technology assessment and reporting, mission engineering, and target templating.
So what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
Get a referral bonus for the great people you know! With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to win outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.