Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Perform intelligence analysis of cyber related targets & technologies.
- Scope and support cyber-based solution development in support of customer requirements and operations.
- Provide subject matter expertise on target development and computer network operations.
- Collaborate and integrate with inter-agency partners to support intelligence priorities.
- Hold and maintain a TS/SCI clearance in JPAS.
- 5+ years of cyber analysis professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience with in-depth reporting styles, specifically assessment writing.
- 3+ years of experience in analyzing network nodes & characterize those linkages and data flows.
- 3+ years leveraging online research tools to identify and navigate online forums, specialized Web sites, including social media, and traditional sources.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of digital networks & telecommunication methods.
- Ability to develop specific expertise in discerning patterns of complex threat actor behavior and communicating comprehension of current and developing Cyber threats
- BA or BS degree in Information Security, CS, International Relations, Security Studies, or Cybersecurity preferred; MA or MS degree in Information Security, CS, International Relations, Security Studies, or Cybersecurity a plus Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
So what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
Get a referral bonus for the great people you know! With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to win outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.