What we do:
Novetta focuses on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity.
The Novetta Difference:
Our interdisciplinary expertise enables us to solve our customers’ most complex problems through a combination of: Smart people, fresh approaches, and focused inspiration; Domain and subject-matter expertise; Agile and flexible solutions; Software that operates at scale and speed; A culture of challenge and continuous learning. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
Integrity | Customer Mission Success | Employee Focus | Innovation
Novetta is seeking a talented Senior Recruiter to support our recruiting efforts in the Fayetteville, NC, California, and Northern, VA areas.
In this role you will:
- Source, screen, and present qualified, highly-cleared candidates to hiring managers.
- Work with hiring managers to move candiates through the hiring process
- Interface with technical leads to schedule interviews
- Participate in leadership team meetings to update division leaders on candidate statuses
- Update Taletnt Acquisition Director on progress through weekly reports and regular check-in calls
- Ensure that ATS and tracking documents are kept up to date and compliant
- Lend a hand on other projects as needed
- 10+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 7 years supporting intelligence community programs in the Columbia, MD area.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven experience and success recruiting for positions in the Fayetteville, NC; California; and northern VA areas
- Proficiency with SuccessFactors ATS
- Proven skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Groups, and Docs)
- Abilty to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience organizing recruiting events for high-volume recruiting periods
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Government Secret clearance
- Active Top Secret clearance desired
Get a referral bonus for the great people you know! With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to win outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.