Our Mission: At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Who we are: STERIS is a growing provider of infection prevention and other procedural products and services through our family of wholly owned subsidiaries.
STERIS’s Global Learning and Development team has undergone some exciting changes with the implementation of a new Learning Management System (LMS). With these changes comes opportunity for an intern to assist with maximizing the system features while learning all about the LMS. This internship experience will allow our team to leverage the features of the new LMS to fully engage learners including automation, reporting and online collaboration communities. The experience will also provide a broad knowledge base on overall operation of a Global Learning and Development team.
- Act as an Administrator in Learning Management System (SuccessFactors)
- Curate job aides and other materials
- Develop repositories for document/process management materials
- Assess training efforts company-wide and make recommendations for collaboration
- Possible Instructional Design
- Currently enrolled in school for degree such as Business, Human Resources, Instructional Design, Social Sciences or other Training and Development areas.
- Interest in Learning & Development
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SharePoint a plus
- Ability to serve as a resource and synthesize the information efficiently
STERIS plc is a $2B+, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with more than 14,000 employees worldwide. We are dedicated to providing our Customers with innovative infection prevention, decontamination, and health science technologies, products and services.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
We assure you that your opportunity for employment depends solely on your qualifications. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete this application and/or during the interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources department at 440-392-7047.