The Maschhoffs, the largest independent pork producer in the U.S., is seeking a Recruiter in our Carlyle, IL office.
Job Title: Recruiter
Department: Human Resources
Location: Carlyle, IL
The Recruiter is responsible for a full life-cycle staffing and recruiting process - developing and executing talent acquisition within a business unit. This specialist will source and deliver qualified candidates, execute the screening and interview process for candidates, support hiring managers in the selection process and execution of employment offers. This position will also work with the HR Generalist and/or Associate Director, Human Resources to develop continuous improvement efforts for the business unit related to recruiting and talent acquisition strategies and processes. Additionally, the Recruiter will collaborate with leaders across the business fostering ownership of building effective teams through talent acquisition.
Typical Duties of a Recruiter include:
- Work with HR Generalist, Associate Director, HR and hiring managers to determine business unit staffing needs
- Work with PR/Communications Specialist developing and deploying creative ideas for qualified candidate sourcing
- Ensure open position postings on job boards and company website
- Screen candidates for qualifications
- Schedule, conduct and facilitate behavioral interviews
- Maintain active candidate pools for frequently open and actively open positions
- Facilitate employment offer process including execution of witten offer letter
- Management and ownership of Company Internship Program
- Attend career fairs or college classroom visits as needed
- Serve as HR Business Partner support on an as needed basis
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned
Education: Associates degree in Business Administration, HR, Organizational Leadership or similar degree requred
A Bachelor’s degree in the areas mentioned above is preferred.Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Experience: A minimum of two years recruiting experience required. Equivelant work experience may substitute for degree.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Recruiting job boards
- Behavioral interviewing tools and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees and management.
- High volume staffing and recruiting.
- Influence managers and employees while establishing and maintaining collaborative partnerships
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment with some supervision
- Drive projects to successful completion
The Maschhoffs Offers Competitive Wages and Exceptional Benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer