At dōTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This person will work directly with the Marketing and Communications director to develop and implement marketing communication strategies across all Latin Markets, specifically relating to email marketing, communications, and social media. This position will be responsible for creating and localizing content that will serve to support all strategies as well as to support the leadership in the field.
- Build and execute communications strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and audience identification
- Work closely with corporate digital marketing team to understand and localize strategies for Latin markets
- Proactively drive email marketing campaigns that seek to nurture, educate and retain customers and wellness advocates
- Generate, edit, publish and content that build meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Collaborate with other to manage brand reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions through all communication channels
- Track communications impact by creating monthly KPI reports
- 5+ years related experience building and implementing marketing communication strategies that span multiple channels (email, social, web, etc.)
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of design, web development, and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detailed and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, Public Relations or similar discipline
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
dōTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.