We at Resolute are a diverse group of individuals who possess a wide variety of skills. Here, we believe that giving you the ability to maximize your potential without constraint is key to our shared success.
Our Montréal location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Account Management Representative. This job is temporary, full-time.
You will be responsible to provide excellent customer service to an account base, with a focus on company objectives, through partnerships with sales reps, customers, mills, warehouses, sales accounting, logistics and inventory control.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage customer accounts, from initial order placement to delivery;
- Receive, process and accurately enter/edit customer orders and inquiries utilizing both internal and external order entry systems;
- Maintain detailed, accurate customer/order records as required by department standards;
- Communicate directly with customers and necessary organization departments regarding all pertinent order info: ship/delivery date, anticipated delays, change in mode of transportation, etc.;
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of the order to cash process as required by department standards (Order receipt to invoice date);
- Prepare and manage required account reports, for both internal and external customers (inventory requirements, etc);
- Manage and balance orders received vs. forecast and capacity and address exceptions;
- Ensure customer complaints are rectified by partnering with the appropriate internal department and/or external organizations;
- Partner with Quality Assurance/Marketing to ensure product questions are addressed;
- Provide back-up support to team members as required.
- Completed diploma of collegial studies (DEC) or Bachelor's degree;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Direct account management experience required (full life cycle).
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both official languages;
- Service oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while delivering quality results;
- Ability to prioritize and work as a team member;
- Good analysis skills and detail orientation;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word;
- Solid understanding of basic math;
- Knowledge of SAP, an asset.
Be part of the change. Be part of a dynamic team.
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering an energetic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills. We are more than 8,000 employees in Canada, the United States and various other international locations.
We are looking for employees with the experience and expertise to improve our efficiency, increase our long-term profitability and deliver first-class products and services to our customers. And you, what are you looking for?
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure our viability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.