We at Resolute are a diverse group of individuals who possess a wide variety of skills. Here, we believe that giving you the ability to maximize your potential without constraint is key to our shared success.
Our Thunder Bay location in Ontario, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Electrical Maintenance Planner. This job is permanent, full-time.
The Electrical Maintenance Planner will be responsible for the overall planning function within the maintenance management system. The successful candidate will use SAP software as a managing tool to facilitate daily maintenance activities.
Your primary Responsibilities will include the following:
- Review and approve work orders and address each work order from a prioritized list, create a bill of materials, parts lists and job templates and procedures as required.
- Source parts and services from vendors and suppliers and assign labour hours including collaboration with contractors to ensure the work is completed.
- Develop job packages that include work orders, material sheets, safety references and feedback reports.
Reporting to the Planning Supervisor, you will be part of a results-oriented team whose members are encouraged to exceed expectations.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Technologist required.
- The ideal candidate would possess a working knowledge of the paper making process or similar industrial environment.
Be part of the change. Be part of a dynamic team.
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering an energetic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills. We are more than 8,000 employees in Canada, the United States and various other international locations.
We are looking for employees with the experience and expertise to improve our efficiency, increase our long-term profitability and deliver first-class products and services to our customers. And you, what are you looking for?
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure our viability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.