Focused on both environmental stewardship and financial success, Resolute Forest Products offers promising and fulfilling job opportunities, where motivated individuals have every chance to accelerate their careers. If you are passionate and ready to make a difference, Resolute is the company that will assure you of success.
Our Montréal location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Receptionist & Technician, Accounts Payable. This job is permanent, full-time. The preferred starting date would be 12/18/2017.
We're looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our professional accounts payable team. You must bring a progressive and innovative attitude and be ready for challenges.
More specifically, you will assume the following responsibilities:
- Daily validation of invoice data in various software;
- Ensure registration and reception of visitors;
- Respond to suppliers’ telephone and e-mail requests within a reasonable time;
- Ensure timely distribution of documentation related to the Accounts Payable department;
- Validate supplier banking information;
- Validate support documentation for the corporate credit cards;
- Perform filing and tracking;
- Take part in the month-end process;
- Work in close cooperation with internal and external customers to obtain operational support.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Accounts Payable, you will be part of a dynamic group recognized for its true team spirit.
- Completed College/Cégep degree;
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration, major in Accounting, an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both official languages;
- Good knowledge of office software including the Microsoft Office suite;
- Courtesy and client-orientation;
- Solid Interpersonal skills;
- Solid planning and organizing skills;
- Capacity to manage competing priorities;
- Ability to work as a team member, communicate with all levels of the organization and adapt quickly to change;
- Basic knowledge of SAP, an asset.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 manufacturing facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.