Focused on both environmental stewardship and financial success, Resolute Forest Products offers promising and fulfilling job opportunities, where motivated individuals have every chance to accelerate their careers. If you are passionate and ready to make a difference, Resolute is the company that will assure you of success.
Our Montreal location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Administrative Assistant, Legal Department. This job is permanent, full-time. The preferred starting date would be 01/22/2018.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Perform general secretarial and administrative work;
- Manage the filing system for corporate records and legal files;
- Perform a portion of the work related to processing of invoices from external firms;
- Provide the required support to the paralegal in the carrying out of her duties, including with the preparation of annual reports and other corporate documents, governmental filings and the updating of corporate records, corporate charts and EnAct;
- Respond to information requests from various departments and external sources and perform various types of administrative and government searches;
- Prepare and update various internal reports (corporate inventory, litigation report, Law Department's monthly report, etc.);
- Coordinate the execution of legal documents.
Reporting to the Vice President, Legal Affairs, you will be part of a dynamic group recognized for its sense of initiative and true team spirit.
- Diploma of collegial studies (DCS) or a secretarial diploma;
- Similar experience with a law firm or an in-house law department will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) in both official languages;
- Ability to work as part of a team, to communicate with all levels of the organization and to adapt quickly to change;
- Ability to handle several matters at once, to work under pressure and to meet deadlines while delivering quality results;
- Strong organizational and planning skills combined with attention to detail;
- Professionalism and discretion;
- Mastery of the main types of office software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes applications will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of EnAct and/or Visio will be considered an asset.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 manufacturing facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
General office support workers